FTA and APSA offer a wide range of online media and events which provide unique sponsorship opportunities for entities wishing to engage with the freight and trade sectors.
We host regular events and disseminate timely notices to members via alerts, weekly / monthly publications and social media with hyperlinks to all content located on the FTA web site. As outlined below, this media provides unique advertising opportunities for entities targeting the freight and international trade sectors:
FTA and APSA are vibrant organisations including some of the most progressive and business-savvy entities in the Australian freight and trade sectors. FTA and APSA members have the opportunity to show they belong to this influential group with use of the "Your Business Partner" FTA logo and APSA logo.
The intended use of the logo must be approved by FTA and APSA before a member or sponsor may place it on a website or other communication materials. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your intended use of the FTA logo and to obtain the graphic specifications for its use.
Across Borders Magazine
- Corporate sponsors' logos and links to nominated URLs prominently scroll across the top of our home page at www.ftalliance.com.au
- Feature banner advertising is available on our home page and exclusively available to major sponsors.
Each content page at www.ftalliance.com.au has prominent advertising space available. Sponsors can place their advertisement on a page of their choice for one month duration.
- FTA's "Weekly Report" is emailed to all FTA and APSA members displaying the sponsor's logo and advertorial (75 word limit).
- Social media - a social media posting will be completed with a link back to the sponsor's nominated URL advising of the sponsor of the week status.
- Our home page www.ftalliance.com.au - has a centred prominent display titled "FEATURE SPONSOR" showcasing the sponsor's advertisement and link to the sponsor's nominated URL. The advertisement will be in place for seven (7) days and for this duration the advertisement will also appear on the right hand side of ALL content pages of the FTA web site.
FTA and APSA host regular conference-style events, forums, online webinars and social events. Each providing unique opportunities to network with members, promote services and increase brand recognition.
FTA provides a directory of service providers available at www.ftalliance.com.au (Free to FTA and APSA members).
Tailored Sponsorship Packages
"As their first sponsor and recruitment partner, we are proud to have played a part in the growth that sees FTA as a vibrant and successful organisation. The relationship with FTA is much more than a sponsorship arrangement - it is a genuine partnership whereby we have been able to keep up to date on emerging operational issues to improve our services and rapport with clients and likewise FTA has provided the perfect platform to engage and market to industry members. From an ROI perspective, Insync views our sponsorship of the FTA as invaluable. We are also proud to be a sponsor of APSA and greatly value the opportunity for personal introductions to many of Australia's largest exporters."