Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) has partnered with Future Force to provide a suite of DG training options plus a method for members to ensure that regulatory compliance of their staff is maintained.
Future Force will take the worry out of your compliance concerns through the following approach:
- By maintaining a register of your staffs' DG certifications and renewal times
- Notifying staff and management of the upcoming certification requirement months in advance of expiry
- Automatically booking them on to one of our certified courses prior to any expiry dates
- Accepting bookings for new staff
- Providing the relevant CASA approved certificate
- Providing regular status reports to management
- Provide regular bulletins, updates on any regulatory or compliance issues
It is important to note that DG qualifications last only 2 years.
If it expires before you renew, CASA insists that you complete the initial 'Acceptance' course again, instead of the shorter 'Re-certification' course. There are NO EXTENSIONS allowed.