Board and Structure
The Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) administration provides a secretariat role to the Australian Peak Shippers Association (APSA) and direct advocacy support to its importer and service provider members.
The APSA executive board comprises the following representatives:
- Paul Blake (Cloud Global) Chairman
- Dominic Dillon (Cargill Australia) Treasurer
- Sean Richards (Visy Industries)
- Caylene Wright (Barrett Burston Malting)
- Andrew Wilson (Australian International Movers Association)
- Olga Harrington (Manildra Group)
- Michael Lamperd (Bega Cheese / Tatura Milk Industries)
- Eimear McDonagh (Australian Cotton Shippers Association)
In terms of policy setting and advocacy activities, FTA is guided by its advisory board, member feedback and issue specific working groups.