Board and Structure
On Tuesday 26 February 2019, the Australian Peak Shippers Association (APSA) held their Annual General Meeting. The AGM included the election of a new Committee of Management to lead the Association in 2019.
- Chair: Sean Richards (Executive General Manager - Visy Logistics)
- Vice-Chair: Olga Harriton (Global Logistics Manager - Manildra Group)
- Kurt Wilkinson (Commercial Manager - Fletcher International Exports / Australian Meat Industry Council)
- Flaminio Dondina (General Manager Procurement / Distribution - Casella Family Brands)
- David Werner (Trade Execution Manager - Cargill)
- Patrick Hutchison (CEO - Australian Meat Industry Council)
- Eimear McDonagh (Director - Australian Cotton Shippers Association)
- Andrew Wilson (Director - Australian International Movers Association)
- Peter Morgan (CEO- Australian Council for Wool Exporters and Processors)
The Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) administration provides a secretariat role to the Australian Peak Shippers Association (APSA) and direct advocacy support to its importer and service provider members.
In terms of policy setting and advocacy activities, FTA is guided by its advisory board, member feedback and issue specific working groups.