The Australian Peak Shippers' Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia's export supply chain.
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia's leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
- FTA and APSA continue to successfully represent members (businesses and associations) in mediating commercial outcomes and in representation to government.
- APSA is Australia's representative to the Global Shippers Forum (GSF) being the world's leading trade association for shippers engaged in international trade moving goods by all modes of transport.
FTA and APSA are represented on the following consultative forums:
- Biosecurity Futures (Paul Zalai - Ministerial appointee)
- Customs Advisory Board (Paul Zalai - ABF Commissioner appointee)
- National Committee on Trade Facilitation (NCTF)
- NCTF Legislative Matters sub-committee
- NCTF Regulatory Reform sub-committee
- Trade Facilitation Initiatives Working Group
- Law Council of Australia Customs and International Trade Committee
- International Trade Remedies Forum (ITRF)
- Air Cargo Security Industry Advisory Forum (ACSIAF)
- Office of Transport Security (OTS) International Working Group
- Office of Transport Security (OTS) Domestic Working Group
- Rail Access Strategy - Port of Melbourne
- Port Transport & Logistics Taskforce (PTLT - NSW)
- WA Port Operations Taskforce
- Department of Agriculture Cargo Consultative Committee(DCCC)
- Biosecurity Imports Levy Industry Steering Group
- Australian Border Force - Trade & Goods Compliance Advisory Group (CAG)
- Australian Border Force - NSW Trade Facilitation Forum
- Australian Border Force - Victorian Service Provider Working Group
- Australian Trusted Trader Industry Advisory Group (IAG)
- Supply Chain Advisory Network (SCAN)