The Australian Peak Shippers' Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia's export supply chain.
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia's leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
- FTA and APSA continue to successfully represent members (businesses and associations) in mediating commercial outcomes and in representation to government.
- APSA is Australia's representative to the Global Shippers Forum (GSF) being the world's leading trade association for shippers engaged in international trade moving goods by all modes of transport.
FTA and APSA are represented on the following consultative forums:
- Customs Advisory Board
- National Committee on Trade Facilitation (NCTF)
- Australian Border Force - Trade Facilitation Initiatives Working Group (TFIWG)
- Australian Border Force - Trade Technology Working Group
- Australian Border Force - Trade and Goods Compliance Advisory Group (CAG)
- Australian Border Force - Integrated Cargo System Technical Working Group (ICSTWG)
- Australian Trusted Trader Industry Advisory Group (IAG)
- Department of Agriculture Cargo Consultative Committee (DCCC)
- International Trade Remedies Forum (ITRF)
- Air Cargo Security Industry Advisory Forum (ACSIAF)
- Office of Transport Security (OTS) International Working Group
- Office of Transport Security (OTS) Domestic Working Group
- Rail Access Strategy - Port of Melbourne
- Port Transport & Logistics Taskforce (PTLT - NSW)
- WA Port Operations Taskforce
- Supply Chain Advisory Network (SCAN)